Friday, June 3, 2011

True Love Isn't Built on Past Experiences!


I've been dealt a slack hand when it comes to knowing and experiencing true love. I don't think it was intentionally, though. However, I do know that there is a part of me still searching within for that hidden treasure I have not tapped into completely. I've, throughout my life experiences, had frequent encounters with true love, no doubt. Frequent isn't good enough for me anymore! I don't believe true love is something that can be taught by our parents, teachers, etc. Meaning, it's not wise for me to live my life and build a relationship based upon my parents relationship or lifestyle. I've done it and that's why they've all failed. I do think that if based upon biblical principles, we can use other people's experiences as a foundation, but build with what we accept to be true as far as our own identity is concerned. The rest will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment